Natural Dog Food, like Wellness, is healthier for your pet.
Our Smiley dog is about 12 years old now, and we have had her for 9 of those years.
When we lived in the Turks and Caicos we didn’t worry as much about food, because we were basically limited to what the island’s stores and vets carried. Plus, potcakes are known for their strong gullets and ability to eat just about anything.
But now our sweet girl is an urban princess, and has been diagnosed with Cushing’s Syndrome (a metabolic disorder).
So while she used to eat anything we bought, now we are much pickier. Now we buy her all natural, high quality food like Wellness. It is easier for her to digest, and her skin and coat look fabulous.
Did you know?
- Pet ownership in the U.S. has more than tripled from the 1970s, when approximately 67 million households had pets, to 2012, when there were 164 million owned pets.
- According to a Packaged Facts survey, 83% of pet owners consider their pet to be a member of the family.
I know Smiley is a member of our family!
And while we meet other pet owners on walks, at the dog run, and at the vet, Wellness even has a pet club which offers rewards and a community for pet owners.
Wellness dog food features:
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidants – A proactive step in improving your pet’s nutrition
- Rigorous Safety Testing – A Quality Assurance program that maintains strict standards for food safety
- Excellent Nutritional Standards – Every batch of dry food is tested throughout the entire manufacturing process, from its basic ingredients to the finished products
Chances are you have a PetSmart or Petco in your neighborhood, and both carry Wellness dog food. If you aren’t sure where to purchase, find the stores that carry or deliver Wellness in your area, from on-line retailers to smaller, locally owned pet supply stores.
For more information, check out the Wellness natural dog food Facebook page. #lovemydog
(a sponsored post, but all opinions expressed are my own)